Our Allyn House Inn apartment is situated beach-front on Case Inlet’s North Bay in the town of Allyn. This two-bedroom apartment is walking distance to Allyn Waterfront Park, a handful of restaurants, shopping and other amenities to make your stay convenient and comfortable.
The Allyn House Inn apartment is on the second floor of the building. The bottom floor is occupied by Olympic Mountain Ice Cream parlor that serves fantastic ice cream.
On-Site Amenities Include:
- Washer & dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- King suite
- Full bath with shower & soak tub
- Gas fireplace
- Heat & A/C
- Kayak rentals
- Bicycle rentals
- Olympic Mountain ice cream parlor on bottom floor
- Pet friendly
- Big Bubba’s Burgers
Classic burger stand with burgers, fries, shakes, fish and chips, and more.
- Lennard K’s Boat House Restaurant & Bar
Enjoy live music on Fridays, outdoor patio, and a mxture of seafood and American fare.
- 2 Margaritas Family Restaurant
Family friendly restaurant serving traditional Mexican dishes.
- The Bistro at Lakeland Village
Wonderful food in a cozy setting.
The Allyn House Inn is also nearby two family-friendly espresso stands and several specialty stores, including Top of the Cork boutique wine store, Market Place grocery store at Allyn Center, and Shell gas station.
Things to Do
- LakeLand Village Golf Course
- North Bay Kayak Rentals & Tours
- Bicycle Rentals
- Allyn Waterfront Park
- George Kenny School of Chainsaw Carving
- Explore Hood Canal